filters
Product:
Show

KTool - Fraud

Ordered a tool on 3/5/19 it has never been shipped called and e mailed many times. Left messages he did answer the phone once as soon as I said I was calling about my ordered he put me on hold and never came back to the phone I held for 20 min and then he hung up. Should h=of ck on this company first found many of the same complaints. I will try to report him to the authorities in NY. But it looks like he has been doing this for years.
Reply to reviews

KTool is a scam

On 01/19/2019 I ordered two items from KTool in Middletown, NY and paid by credit card. Days passed and there was no confirmation of shipping. Their website at www.Ktool.net says that my order is "awaiting fulfillment". Calls to their phone number often result in a recording that says, "mailbox is full and cannot accept any calls". Sometimes a phone message can be left at their contact number, but my calls are never returned. E-mail messages that I sent through their website are unanswered. It is now March and I have no merchandise and no response from them. This business is a scam. I have filed reports with the Federal Trade Commission and the NY State Attorney General's office.
Reply to reviews